Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on October, 24, 2020
Just like you cannot go to a wedding wearing a pair of shorts, the same way you cannot wear the same type of jewellery on every occasion. Similar to your clothes, you also need to style your jewellery according to various occasions. You will find various gold jewellery suppliers in Tamil Nadu who sell great quality pieces of jewellery.
Why do you need a different type of jewellery for all occasions
• Every ceremony demands a different form of styling which also involved jewellery items.
• Wearing the right kind of gold jewellery can make you look a lot more put together and complete.
• Styling the right kind of jewellery according to your dress can transform your look completely. It will make you look a lot more effortlessly stylish and put together.
Here are the various types of jewellery which you can style on various occasions in various ways
Jewellery for a romantic date night
• It can be a little tricky to find the right jewellery for a date night. Your aim should be to look startling without making it obvious that you’ve been putting too much of an effort.
• The right jewellery will help in accentuating your best features as also stand out in the gorgeous dim light of the restaurant or the candle itself.
• Just be sure of the fact that you don’t go overboard with the jewellery and be subtle.
Choose a piece of gold jewellery according to your features
• If you want to bring some attention to your eyes then you should go for the hoops or the drop earrings. It helps in framing your face while bringing all the attention to your eyes.
• Same way if you want to draw attention to your beautiful neck and collarbone then go for a subtle piece of necklace. Simple bracelets and rings will also complement this look.
Jewellery for attending a wedding ceremony
• A wedding ceremony is a formal and traditional affair. Try to go for something chunky and big when attending a wedding affair.
• Try to go for gold jewellery when attending an Indian wedding, as gold and gemstone jewellery works the best for Indian weddings.
• Get some indo-western or ethnic jewellery pieces from gold jewellery suppliers in Tamil Nadu for a grand wedding.
How to style shimmery gold jewellery?
• According to your outfit you can also go for shimmery, shiny crystal gold jewellery. Crystal jewellery goes the best with lehengas and shararas.
• Go for a crystal shimmery gold jewellery, a neckpiece if possible and pair it up with a gorgeous lehenga and you will set a style quotient for everyone.
Jewellery for the workplace
• Pairing the right type of gold jewellery with your office outfits adds a touch of attitude and personality to your overall look.
• Always remember to keep it simple gold jewellery or any other simple jewellery because you don’t want to be on the face of all your colleagues and boss with your huge piece of jewellery.
• Keep things subtle and avoid any type of dangly or noisy bracelets or earrings so that you don’t get distracted from work. Try to stick to delicate and simple earrings, rings, pendants.
How to style your jewellery for an office party?
• If you are at an office party then you can be a little experimental with your jewellery. Try wearing a layered necklace with an oversized, unbuttoned shirt and a few pair of trendy rings.
• Complete your overall look with some stylish and classy jewellery which makes your stand out from the others.
Jewellery for the party
• For any special occasion make sure you choose your outfit first and then decide your jewellery.
• Choose the right jewellery from the gold jewellery suppliers and style it according to the neckline and sleeves of your dress.
• Complete your look with the perfect rings and bracelets.
These were the 8 ways in which you can style your jewellery according to the occasion.
This entry was posted on October, 24, 2020 at 16 : 33 pm and is filed under Gold Jewellery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.